DINABANDHU ANDREWS COLLEGE
DAC/N-59/2020-21, dated 21.11.2020
The list of the eligible candidates as prepared by the University of Calcutta is hereby uploaded for the concerned students in connection with the ensuing B.A./B.Sc./B.Com Intermediate-Semester and Part Examinations, 2020, to commence on 25th November, 2020.
For knowing about Intermediate Semester & Part Examinations, 2020 & Eligibility of Candidates click on the following link:
As desired by the appropriate authorities, the examination will be conducted online for the safety of all the students under the prevailing COVID-19 situation:
· Question papers will be available to the students on the college website www.dacollege.org 15 minutes before the scheduled time of the commencement of each examination
· Duration of each examination is 1 hour (60 minutes)
· Every candidate must write his/her (1) Registration No, (2) Roll No., (3) Part/Semester, (4) Course (B.A./B.Sc./B.Com), (5) Subject, (6) Paper and (7) Date of Examination on the top of the answer paper
· Every candidate must write his/her (1) Registration No and (2) Roll No. on all the pages of answer paper (if more than one sheet is used)
· A Scanned/Photographed copies of the answer paper must be uploaded (as a single PDF file of size not more than 8 MB) through the college portal within 30 minutes after a particular examination is over.
· No Physical submission of answer papers will be allowed for ensuring the safety of the students against the prevailing COVID-19 situation.
The list of the eligible candidates may be downloaded from the following link:
Dinabandhu Andrews College